Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page concentrates on the friendship between Shirako Takamoto and Kurt Wylde. Both drivers are members of team Teku.
Examples of Friendship:Edit
- Kurt invites both Shirako and Nolo to the Acceledrome, believing both can help.
- Shirako upgraded Kurt's new car before the Swamp Realm.
- Shirako does not seem bothered by Kurt yelling at him in the Cavern realm to turn up his music, acutally happily doing so.
- Both Shirako and Kurt went towards the surface in the Water Realm.
- Kurt is concerned for Shirako's safety in the Cliffside.
- The two stick together in the Junk Realm and don't split up until the very end.
- Shirako agrees to help Kurt save Wylde from the Racing Drones Headquarters.
Examples of Conflict:Edit
- Kurt decides that the only way to save Shirako in the Cliffside realm is to push him off the track.
- Shirako does not seem concerened when Kurt wipes out in the Junk Realm.
- Shirako is the last one to agree to help Kurt in saving Markie.
- Shirako and Kurt are the only Teku racers who use the Mega-Bass weapon.
- Both Shirako and Kurt frequently enter the same realms: Swamp, Cavern, Water, Cliffside, Junk, and Cosmic. There is only one realm Shirako goes into that Kurt doesn't, the Neon-Pipeline realm
- Both of them wear some sort of eye protectors while driving.
- Both of them have come close to winning two realm. Shirako was in the lead in the Cliffside and Cavern realms and Kurt almost won the Storm and Metero realms.