Spine Buster was a rugged and powerful, and a Spine Bustin' vehicle. It is owned by Markie "Wylde" Wylde to replace his Corvette Stingray, which was either destroyed or gotten rid of while he was in prison. The entire right side of the car is taken up by some sort of engine or oven as flames can be seen inside it. The vehicle is destroyed when Monkey is captured by a sweeper during the Metro Realm. Tork had allowed Monkey to use it after Nolo smashed the windshield on Monkey's car. This event begins a rivalry between Wylde and Tork. Spine Buster enters 5 realms: Storm, Swamp, Cavern, Water & Metro (Driven by Monkey)
- Grappling hook
- Lava plow
- Asphalt anchor
Die Cast Variations:Edit
- Flat gray engine, 5 spokes
- Flat gray engine, 6 spokes
- Chrome engine, 5 spokes
- Acceleron series: dark orange body
- Acceleron series: orange body
- Holiday Hot Rods
- The Spinebuster appears to take some creative liberties off of the 2005 Corvette Z06 C6, mostly the front end of the car. The cockpit resembles that seen in modern day NASCAR race cars.
- The Spinebuster is one of the only cars used by the Metal Maniacs confirmed to have a grappling hook, alongside Rivited. Seems like Markie really likes his grappling hooks.