The Storm Realm is dominated by swirling clouds, foggy conditions, lightning strikes, and even at one point a vortex-like phenomenon that possibly resembled a Category F5 tornado the track looped inside of.
This realm is the first realm the racers enter and the first realm seen in the movies. Due to their lack of experience and their inability to work together, the racers took heavy losses, and Kadeem was lost.. Out of the seven cars that entered the realm, only three and a half came back, of which only two were salvageable. RD-08 wins this realm.
- Vert Wheeler - Deora II
- Taro Kitano - '70 Plymouth Road Runner
- Monkey McClurg - Rollin' Thunder
- Kurt Wylde - Sling Shot
- Mark Wylde - Spine Buster
- Karma Eiss - Chicane
- Brian Kadeem - Krazy 8's
- 6 RD-S1 - RD-06
- RD-L1 - RD-08
- This realm claimed 5 vehicles; the Plymouth Road Runner was struck by lightning, Rollin' Thunder was blown up by one of the Drones' cannons, Krazy 8's fell off the track, Deora II was cut in half, Sling Shot flipped over and lost a tire.
- The "tornado" did not blow any cars off of the track, nor generate any performence-altering effects despite that the tornado in question was most likely a Category F4 vortex at bare minimum.
- This is one of the only two realms that "powers down" once the Accelecharger is removed. The other is the Swamp Realm.