The Swamp Realm was the second Realm the humans entered. It marked the debut of the Drill and Caterpiller Hyperpods. Banjee Castillo's car, Balistik, can be seen in the water, which foreshadows to "The Ultimate Race". This is the first realm won by the humans.
The track has dozens of insects and creatures lurking in the shadows, ready to attack at any moment.
Winner: Nolo Pasaro
Drivers and CarsEdit
- Tork Maddox - driving the Hollowback
- Taro Kitano - driving the Rivited
- Deezel "Porkchop" Riggs w/ Mitchell "Monkey" McClurg - driving the Jack Hammer
- Mark Wylde - driving the Spine Buster
- Nolo Pasaro - driving the Synkro
- Vert Wheeler - driving the Power Rage
- Kurt Wylde - driving the Battle Spec
- Shirako Takamoto - driving the Bassline
- Five vehicles were damaged: Power Rage was busted, Jack Hammer's door was ripped off, Rivited and Synkro had a hole poked in their roof, Ballistik was busted.
- Taro, Nolo and Shirako are the only three racers not to get attacked by the swamp monster at the end of the track.
- This is one of the only two realms in which there is more than one driver in one car, Porkchop and Monkey both ride in Jackhammer. Coincidentaly, both times occur with Porkchop driving and Monkey in the passenger seat.
- Karma is the only driver not to compete in this realm.
- This realm has the most participation by the humans of any realm.
- This is one of the only two realms known to "Power down" after the accelecharger is removed.
- In this realm, Banjee's car was found, proving that he either couldn't make it out of the realm or had been killed.
- This, along with the Acceledrome, are the only known place in the Acceleracers universe to be made into race-able tracks for your toy cars.